This article is sponsored by Red Pocket and does not reflect the views or opinions of our editors.
We may earn an affiliate commission from partner links on the Entrepreneur Guide. These do not affect our editors’ opinions.
Looking for an affordable and reliable cell phone service for your business? Look no further than Red Pocket Mobile– our absolute favorite! Why? Keep reading to find out.
Maintaining contact with your employees and customers is important for any small business, but business plans can be quite costly. Since 2006, Red Pocket Mobile has reimagined wireless service to be more flexible by offering affordable plans with the nation’s largest cellular networks. This allows you to tailor each employee’s cellular experience to what they need most.
Red Pocket at a Glance.
- The best coverage: Red Pocket uses big cell carriers’ towers, so you get the same coverage — at greatly reduced prices.
- Pick your network: As one of the leading cellular providers, Red Pocket allows you to choose the best network for your business needs and experience unparalleled coverage wherever you go.
- Unlimited talk, text, and data: Every plan has unlimited talk, text, and data with high-speed data caps. Red Pocket also offers free international calling to more than 80 countries so that you can stay connected.
- 5G: Red Pocket offers nationwide 5G on all plans. Of course, a 5G capable device is required.
- Choose your phone: You can upgrade to the latest iPhone or Android devices with Red Pocket, or enjoy the logistical and financial perks of having your staff continue using their existing phones. With Red Pocket’s choice of networks, virtually any newer device that works in America is compatible with their service.
- You need an unlocked phone: If you’re currently using a payment program for your phone through your mobile carrier, you must first pay off the current balance so your old carrier will unlock the phone.
- International roaming: Red Pocket isn’t the best option if you will frequently be roaming internationally. Although, international roaming to Mexico and Canada is available for occasional travelers.
What Are Red Pocket’s Key Features?
You don’t need to sacrifice coverage to realize savings
Red Pocket uses the towers of the big cell carriers, so you get the same reliable coverage at significantly reduced prices.
Each wireless line has a choice of network
Red Pocket provides endless options for choosing a network for yourself or your employee’s line. If someone wants to continue using their current mobile device, Red Pocket has compatible network options for each wireless number.
Unlimited Talk, Text, and Data Plans
Whether it is for yourself or your employees, no matter which network you choose, everyone can access unlimited talk, text, and data. This includes unlimited international calls to more than 80 countries and 25 GB per month of high-speed data.
Enhanced Collaboration Suite
For an additional monthly fee, you can access Red Pocket’s Enhanced Collaborations Suite, which is powered by Vonage and includes Local Company Number (LCN), Virtual Receptionist, Team Messaging, and Vonage Meetings
With the Local Company Number (LCN) feature, you can establish a local or toll-free company number with any selected area code so that your customers can keep in contact.
The Virtual Receptionist feature allows for seamless customized call routing for exceptional customer support.
You can also access the Vonage Meetings feature for intuitive virtual video calls across your organization and with clients and the Team Messaging Platform which allows for effective communication with colleagues.
Red Pocket’s Network Options
All of Red Pocket’s business plans include unlimited talk, text, and 5G data. They also all offer WiFi calling, VoLTE, and free international calls. Unlocked phones will work for all networks, but phones only compatible with a specific network will have to be used with that respective network.
The GSMA network uses AT&T to provide service. This network offers download speeds of 20 Mbps and upload speeds of 34 Mbps. 5G coverage is available for compatible iOS and Android devices.
The GSMT network uses T-Mobile to provide service. This network offers download and upload speeds of 34 Mbps. 5G coverage is available for compatible iOS and Android devices.
The CDMA network uses Verizon to provide service. This option has the highest download speed of 40 Mbps and an upload speed of 34 Mbps. 5G coverage is available for iOS and Android devices.
How does Red Pocket work?
Red Pocket’s business plans range from five to 50 lines and allow you to choose which lines you want on each network.
Put members of your team that need Verizon’s broad coverage on the CDMA network. If any of your staff live in a city, the T-Mobile network may have superior 5G coverage. The AT&T network offers the best coverage overall for any employee’s needs in many places.
Red Pocket Mobile allows your team to choose the coverage map that best fits your business needs rather than being limited to a single network.
How Much Does Red Pocket Cost?
Red Pocket’s business plans are just $30/line per month and include unlimited talk, text, and data with 25GB of high-speed data for each line. You also get free international calling for each line, including unlimited international calls to more than 80 countries.
For an additional $15/month per line plus applicable taxes and fees, you can also get access to the Enhanced Communications Suite powered by Vonage.
Red Pocket also offers individual lines for as low as $10 per month for unlimited talk, text, and data with 1GB of high-speed data.
As one of the top cellular providers in 2023, Red Pocket stands out for its unbeatable flexibility and affordability. Whether you need a personal plan or a business plan, Red Pocket offers the best value for your money.
With exceptional customer service and team communication, a business cellular plan from Red Pocket is a must-have for any small business. You wouldn’t want to settle for less when it comes to staying connected with your colleagues and clients. With Red Pocket, you can experience the power of affordable, flexible, and reliable service.